INI-CET Important Instructions and Guidelines for examinations: INI-CET is a national entrance test for MD, MS, M.Ch (6 years), DM (6 years), and MDS programmes. Admission to famous colleges such as AIIMS, New Delhi, and other AIIMS in Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Nagpur, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh, and SCTIMST Trivandrum will be granted through INI-CET 2022.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, conducts the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET), a computer-based test (CBT). The results can be viewed at aiimsexams.ac.in. The INI-CET 2021 percentile results will be used to assess eligibility for admission to the participating INIs.
Only those candidates who score at least a qualifying percentile on the INI-CET will be considered eligible. UR, EWS, Sponsored / Deputed / Foreign Nationals / OCI applicants must score at least 50%, while OBC, SC, ST, PwBD, and Bhutanese Nationals (PGI Chandigarh) candidates must get at least 45 per cent.
INI-CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Before attempting the exam, you should thoroughly acquaint yourself with the examination pattern.
|Examination mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT) Mode|
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of question||Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)|
What happens after INI CET 2022 Exam?
Candidates who have completed the registration process can download the INI-CET Admit Card from aiimsexams.org, the official website. Candidates can access their admission cards by logging into their accounts on the AIIMS Delhi official website.
Candidates must have their INI-CET 2022 Admit Card and valid photo id proof; otherwise, they will not be allowed to attend the exam. Applicants should be aware that the admission card or hall ticket is only valid for one session and cannot be used for a subsequent session in the same year.
What happens after the results are released for INI-CET?
The results of the INI-CET exams will be released soon after the exams. The scorecard can be downloaded by eligible candidates using their login credentials. Along with the INI-CET results, a merit list will also be provided, listing candidates’ names who have been shortlisted for counselling. Admission to 815 Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS), Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of Medicine (DM), and Master of Chirurgie (MCh) seats will be given through the INI-CET counselling process. The AIIMS, Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS, and PGIMER Chandigarh will use the INI-CET results to admit students to 11 Institutes of National Importance (INIs).
INI-CET 2022 Tie Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates receive the same score on the test after the results are announced, the tie will be broken using a tie-breaking procedure. The applicant who receives the fewest negative marks will receive a higher ranking. If there is still a tie, the candidate with the older age will be ranked higher.
INI CET 2022 Seat allocation
The AIIMS INI CET seat allocation process will only be done online. There must be at least two rounds of seat allocation, with the possibility of a third open round. The seat allocation would be done based on merit, candidate choices, and the reservation rules of individual INIs.
Preparation Tips for INI CET 2022
- Despite the fact that the curriculum comprises key Clinical, Preclinical, and Paraclinical disciplines, candidates should have a firm grasp of core concepts and medical procedures at the undergraduate level. While candidates should spend the next days revising extensively, they should not rely on a cursory study of textbooks. Instead, applicants should make an effort to sort out the most significant exam topics and study topics in order to gain a thorough comprehension of them. INI-CET question papers with answers can be quite useful in selecting crucial subjects for in-depth review before the exam.
- The INI-CET exam pattern’s General Knowledge section provides a big possibility to get some extra marks easily. Candidates can significantly enhance their INI-CET scores by working on the GK part before the exam. Topics such as Current Affairs and General Awareness must be updated to reflect current events. To prepare for the exam effectively, one must concentrate on time management and prioritising high-yield parts.
Prepare yourself from DBMCI
DBMCI specialises in ensuring that you have access to the greatest resources available. You can fulfil your objective of clearing INI-CET and getting into the best PG colleges in India, thanks to the joint efforts of everyone at DBMCI and your hard work. For all 19 MBBS subjects on the INI-CET syllabus, DBMCI boasts a panel of India’s best faculty. DBMCI, unlike most coaching institutes, does not limit you to a set of alternatives. Because every student demands the resource that complements them, you may choose from a variety of solutions and packages to meet your needs and requirements.
- Enrol with the e-Gurukul app.
- You get 1000+ hours of pre-recorded lectures from the same faculty on all 19 areas and over 700 topics with e-gurukul.
- A vast collection of 35000+ updated MCQs based on the newest clinical pattern of the competitive exam is also included with e-gurukul.
- You won’t have to guess why your answer was incorrect because e-Gurukul provides both assessments and in-depth talks following the tests.
- The last few days are entirely dedicated to revision. And to help you get over that stage, e-gurukul provides you with 250 hours of revision videos.
- E-Gurukul provides a soft copy of HD notes so that you may fully comprehend and master the topics.
INI-CET Exam Day Guidelines: All you need to know before the exam
What should you carry on the INI-CET exam day
- INI-CET admit card is the most important thing to be carried with you
- You should carry two recent passport-sized photos with white background
- Make sure to bring a valid photo ID proof
- Also, a copy of the MCI Registration Certificate is necessary
- Take your curfew pass, if mentioned in the instructions
Important details regarding INI-CET Admit Card
- You should not need to paste your photograph on your INI-CET admit card
- Carry an original printout of admit card along with IP address, date and time of download
- Only the original admit card is allowed to be carried, and a photocopy is not valid
- Please make sure that the details mentioned on your admit card match with the identity proof
- Any incorrect data on INI-CET admit card may cancel the candidature of the candidate
List of particulars printed on INI CET Hall Ticket
After downloading the admit card, candidates must check that the following details are printed on the hall ticket-
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Subcategory of the applicant
- Thumb Impression
- Date and Time of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Address of entrance test
- Exam day instructions
- Other instructions required to follow in the exam.
What not to carry on INI-CET exam day
- Bags, pouches, wallet, cap, belt, etc.
- Ornaments, Goggles, Headgears, Scarfs, Jackets
- Any electronic devices like calculators, pen drives, wristwatches or mobile phones
- Packed or home-cooked eatables, soft drinks or water bottle
- Stationery items, including pen, pencil, eraser, writing pad, books, etc.
Don’t be late and report to the exam centre on time
Candidates should come to the INI-CET exam centre early. As a result, candidates will be able to avoid last-minute hassles. Because the exam runs from 9 am to 12 pm, candidates should arrive at the exam centre by 8:15 am, as the ID verification and other procedures at the centre will take time.
- Cooperate exam authority to implement any other measures amid corona outbreak at the centre
- Follow social distancing norms at the centre
- Don’t forget to carry a hand sanitiser
- Don’t forget to wear a mask at the centre
INI-CET Exam Day Guidelines: Remember the following things during the exam
All important points that a candidate should review before taking the INI-CET test paper are included in this collection of guidelines.
INI-CET marking scheme
Remember that the INI-CET has a negative grade. Therefore, attempt only those questions in which you are confident, as negative marking may lower your overall score.
Be calm and confident
Maintain a cool, calm, and comfortable demeanour in the centre. Do not become agitated, as this will impact your entire performance. Consider the fact that you have prepared for the exam to the best of your ability. It will boost your self-assurance. Read the questions attentively and correctly with a relaxed mind.
Don’t hurry during the exam and don’t lose your calm
Before submitting the INI-CET test paper online, candidates must double-check it. Before final submission, all answers and other details must be double-checked in the last ten minutes.
Keep your INI-CET admit card safely
The INI-CET admit card must be kept until one is accepted into a medical school. Admit cards will be required at several phases of the admission process, including the INI-CET counselling rounds.
INI-CET Important Instructions and Guidelines for examinations : FAQs
Question – How do I download the INI CET 2022 Exam Admit Card?
Answer- INI CET Hall Ticket can be downloaded online by visiting the official website. The details required to download the admit card is registration id and password.
Question – Can I get the INI CET Admit Card by post?
Answer – No, the admit card will be available online only.
Question – Is it mandatory to carry photo identity proof to the exam?
Answer- Yes, it is compulsory to carry a ID Proof like – Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License etc.