For every Medical Aspirant, it is very important to have a self-evaluation. As we know that the National Board of Examinations has announced the tentative dates for NEET PG 2022. Therefore, DBMCI is conducting the Grand Computer Live Test (GCLT) for all medical aspirants. The main aim of this test is to make the students familiar with the latest NEET PG Exam Pattern. So, in this blog, candidates can get complete details about the GCLT and attempt the test on the scheduled date.
Highlights of Grand CLT Offline Exam
- The test will be based on the latest NEET PG Pattern.
- Question Papers curated by the Top Notch Faculties.
- Students can get a chance to get the experience and practice of centre based NEET PG exam.
DBMCI GCLT Details
- As per the new guidelines, there will be a total of 200 questions asked in the exam.
- The test duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes (210 minutes).
- For each correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded. However, for every wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
- The test follows the NEET PG Pattern.
DBMCI Grand Computer Live Test Schedule
|Last date for registration||10th January 2022|
|DBMCI Grand CLT (Exam 1)||16th January 2022|
|DBMCI GCLT (Exam 2)||13th February 2022|
|Result announcement date (Exam 1)||20th January 2022|
|Result announcement date (Exam 2)||17th February 2022|
DBMCI GCLT Fees
Use Coupon Code “CLINICAL” to pay Rs 1858/-
This test can be beneficial for many aspirants who are appearing for the NEET PG 2022. Give your best shot and join the cult.
DBMCI GCLT for NEET PG 2022 – FAQs
Question- What is the full form of GCLT?
Answer- GCLT stands for Grand Computer Live Test.
Question- Where can I take the Grand Computer Live Test?
Answer- You can attempt the test either from home or select the centre at the time of enrollment.
Question- Which coupon code should I apply to get a discount?
Answer- You have to use the coupon “CLINICAL” to get a 16% discount on the test.
Question- What type of questions will be asked in GCLT?
Answer- The questions will be NEET-PG oriented, following the exam pattern as well.