NEET PG Exam Analysis 2021: The NEET PG 2021 was conducted on 11th September 2021. Over 1.6 lakh students had appeared for the exam. The National Board of Examinations conducts the exam every year. Candidates who have attempted the paper, and those who are preparing for NEET PG can check the complete analysis of the paper here. Also, we will be including the reviews and feedback from the aspirants in this blog.
Student’s Reaction for NEET PG 2021 (Pre Examination)
- The NEET PG Exam 2021 was conducted from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
- This year, the National Board of Examinations have made certain changes in the pattern. The number of questions have been reduced. Therefore, most of the candidates were nervous about attempting the test.
- The number of exam centres was increased.
- Proper COVID-19 Guidelines were followed for the safety of the students.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Review
- It was a good paper but a little lengthy and with a few tricky questions.
- The paper was decent. A higher cutoff is expected this time.
- Overall the paper was moderate and fun to attempt.
- Most of the questions were asked directly, and some of them found it fun to attempt.
- It was a Moderate paper with a mix of Clinical and Non-Clinical Questions.
Student’s Reaction Post Examination
- NEET PG Exam is now over. Most of the students have shared their experiences, and opinions regarding the examination.
- As per the student’s feedback, the overall question paper was easy to moderate. However, a few questions were lengthy and tricky.
- Maximum number of questions were asked from OBG, Paediatrics, Medicine etc.
- Few Questions were asked from COVID-19.
- 60 to 70% questions were clinical based.
- Majority of the questions were asked directly.
- 10 to 20 questions were image-based.
NEET PG Review (Subject-Wise)
Students can check the NEET PG Subject-Wise Analysis by our faculties. Click on the video link below to watch complete review sessions of the exam.