Important Documents required for NEET PG Counseling 2021: NEET PG Online Counseling and Seat Allotment Process will start soon. The National Board of Examinations had postponed the session due to the pending court case before the Supreme Court of India. However, it is expected to start soon. To participate in the MCC NEET PG Counseling, the applicants have to submit their original documents for verification. But, candidates often find it difficult to figure out what all documents are required for the admissions into postgraduate courses. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Documents required for NEET PG Counseling Documents. Therefore, go through the articles carefully.
List of Documents required for NEET PG Counseling 2021
The Medical Counseling Committee verifies as the documents of the candidates for further admission. Based on which, the applicants will be provided seats in the All India and State Quota Medical Colleges. Thus, he/she must carry the following documents to the allotted colleges.
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET Result or Rank Card
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Certificate or the Certificate from HOI or College stating that the candidate will complete the internship by 31st March.
- Marksheet of MBBS course.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/DCI/State Council.
- Birth Certificate/Higher Secondary Certificate/High School (as the proof of date of birth)
- Valid ID Proof
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- PWD Certificate
General instructions for NEET PG Counseling Document Verification
Candidates who are participating in the admission process must follow all the instructions carefully.
- Applicants without the original documents and certificates are not allowed to appear the counseling.
- If a candidate has deposited the certificates their original documents with other colleges/universities then he/she must submit a certificate stating that their original certificates are with the respective college or university.
- PH Certificate must be carried by the PWD candidates at the time of admission.
- SC/ST Certificate must be in English or Hindi Language. Subcaste must be mentioned clearly.
NEET PG 2021 Counseling Procedure
Candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest notifications. If you have any doubt then please comment on the section below.
Important Documents required for NEET PG Counseling 2021
Question – What is the mode of the NEET PG Counselling?
Answer – The counselling takes place online. Qualified candidates have to register to participate in the NEET PG Admission Counseling.
Question – Will I have to pay any fees for NEET PG counseling 2021?
Answer – Yes, the candidates will have to pay a registration fee along with security deposit as per their category for NEET PG counselling.
Question – What are the documents required for NEET PG Admission Counseling?
Answer -The list of the certificates and documents that a candidate must carry to the college/university are as follows-
- NEET PG Admit Card 2021
- NEET PG Rank Card
- Category Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- MBBS/BDS Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- MCI Issued Registration Certificate
- Valid ID Proof etc.
Question- Is it mandatory to report to the college after NEET PG Seat Allotment?
Answer- Yes, candidates allotted seats during NEET PG counselling must report to the allotted college for fee payment and reserving their admission.