Have you appeared in INICET Nov 2021? Are you are curious to know the correct solutions to the questions?
Well, we are proud to inform you that we have punched a 100% strike rate again.
INI-CET Nov 2021 took place on 14th November 2021. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences had conducted the exam.
INI-CET Nov 2021: Recall Questions
We are proud to mention that 100% of the questions of INI-CET November 2021 were from eGurukul Notes. Don’t believe it?? Stay tuned to our YouTube Channel where our Gurus are discussing all the answers to the questions in detail.
Click Here to check INICET Recall Questions of all subjects
Exam Analysis of AIIMS INI-CET Nov 2021
There were mixed responses from the students after appearing in the exams. However, according to the survey conducted by our team, the overall analysis of INI-CET November 2021 are –
- The question paper of INICET Nov 2021 was moderate to difficult.
- Few questions were difficult and lengthy.
- Most questions were related to COVID and recent advances.
- 30 to 40% of questions were Clinical-Based.
- There were Image-Based questions.
- Questions were asked from Pre, and Para Clinical subjects mostly.
CLICK HERE to check INICET July 2021 Recall Questions of all subjects
Trust DBMCI eGurukul to be your companion through this journey because it promises to achieve your dreams, and becomes your mentor in your medical journey.