The National Board of Examinations has announced FMGE Dec Result on 29th December 2021. Candidates who have appeared the exam can check the result here. The entrance exam was conducted on 12th December 2021. The Screening Test Result of FMGE carries the roll number, score out of 300, and status of the applicants.
FMGE Dec Result has been released. Click Here to check your score.
How to check FMGE Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of results.natboard.edu.in or click on the link above.
- The result is available in PDF format.
- Download and check the result.
FMGE Qualifying Marks
To qualify the exam, the candidate has to secure the minimum qualifying mark. Candidates have to obtain at least 150 marks out of 300 in order to be eligible for FMGE December session 2021. After scoring the minimum qualifying mark, the candidate will be eligible to issue the provisional or permanent registration from the NMC or State Medical Council (SMC).
How to download the FMGE Scorecard?
- Click on the FMGE 2021 scorecard link which will be provided on this page when released.
- Enter the user id and password issued.
- The screen will pop up with a scorecard
- The scorecard mentions details like candidates’ scores, roll number, and status (Pass/Fail)
- Cross check all the details and download the scorecard.
What after FMGE 2021 Result?
After qualifying for the screening test, medical graduates will be issued a pass certificate. The authority releases the notification on the official website regarding issuing a pass certificate for the FMGE 2021. Candidates have to report at the address mentioned below on given date and timings.
FMGE pass certificate (reporting address)
National Board of Examinations
PSP area, Sector-9, Dwarka office,
New Delhi – 110075
To check the Interviews and FMGE Recall Questions, visit our Official YouTube Channel
FMGE Previous Year Result Statistics
|Particulars||2021 (June)||2020 (December)||2020 (June)||2019 (December)|
|Number of candidates appeared||18,048||19,122||17,789||15663|
|Number of aspirants qualified||4,283||3,722||1,453||4032|
|Number of failed candidates||12,895||13,713||10026|
|Number of absentees||657||1,092||–||–|
|Number of aspirants with withheld status||213||136||–||1605|