DBMCI Live VIBE will be launched on 6th December 2021. Check complete details below.
DBMCI eGurukul launches VIBE: A New Approach to attempt Image Based Questions. If you are preparing for NEET PG, INI-CET, FMGE, or NEXT, then don’t miss out our new concept for practicing Clinical Questions i.e VIBE. VIBE stands for Visual Image Based Education which is new way to approach the questions asked in the Medical PG competitive exams. The session starts on 6th December 2021 and ends on 11th December 2021. The sessions will be conducted on DBMCI Live App. The program aims to provide strong final revision of images to the students. Here, the students can get the complete information of the DBMCI eGurukul VIBE Product.
VIBE: Product Highlights
- VIBE 2021 has been postponed. Will be updated soon.
- The session will be take place for 6 days. The dates will be available soon.
- All 19 subjects are covered.
- The session will be conducted on DBMCI Live App.
- Duration of the entire course will be of 60 hours (approx).
- All 19 faculties will take lecture in DBMCI Live as per the schedule.
- Recording of this session will be put in eGurukul App once entire session is over.
VIBE is accessible to the following packages
- All Advance Package (They will get Recorded session on eGurukul app.)
- FMGE-Advance (They will get Recorded session on eGurukul app.)
It is complimentary for the following students who enrolled in 2021-
- Regular Batch
- Test and Discussion
- eGurukul Advance Package
Note: VIBE Booklet PDF Soft Copy Notes will be provided to the students 48 hours prior before the sessions.
Watch our VIBE Product Launch